You can partner with me in this effort to raise funding for Alzheimer’s programs and other support for those who have been struck with this life-altering disease.
Ways you can help:
- Donate on behalf of, or in tribute/memoriam, to someone who has suffered the effects of Alzheimer’s. Clear HERE to learn more about donating in memory of someone you love!
- Donate as a way of supporting a family whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer’s in some way.
- Donate as a way to encourage me to continue to ride on for the cause! 100% of the proceeds/donations go to Alzheimer’s programs and research.
- Donate as a way to make a difference! Together, our efforts to raise money could positively impact the life of your family, your friends, or even you.
- Donate because I’m out there riding on your behalf, sweating buckets, dodging cars at the speed of lightening, fending off strangers with a single water bottle, and sleeping on a deflated mattress. (Just seeing if you’re paying attention…. But seriously, won’t you join me?)
Donate via the secure website through Cedar Community.
Donations should be marked “Amazing Ride 2015.”
Checks made payable to “Cedar Community Foundation”
113 Cedar Ridge Dr., West Bend, WI 53095
Cedar Community is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization,
and donations are tax-deductible.
Be sure to include the Federal Tax ID Number for the Foundation: 39-1249432
100% of your donation will go directly to Alzheimer’s programs
which could positively impact the life of your family or friends.